Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Once more with feeling...

Well the computer that  i am currently using isnt the best so this post will be based on my patience.  Ending my first full day here and without question am in better spirits than the first blog entry I had. Admitidly I am embarrassed for being a total baby and if it doesn´t seem bad to read rest assured that my head was not in a positive place.  I am starting to get into the groove of things and by the end of the week I imagine I will be a regular pro. It seems to be a bit more rainy tonight than last so this will be a good test of my hammock spot but I am confident that I will be completely fine and dry.  Finally showered which was quite a treat but I am strarting to wonder if ladies arent the only thing that axe body wash attracts cause I think the bugs are bigger fans of me now.

Finally got to have some nice discussions with a few of the other people on the farm and have heard some real interesting stories that I may get around to writing about eventually,  There has been talk of building a clay oven to cook food and bread and pizas in so I am excited to see that come together and be part of makng that possible.  Today I harvested some fruit, made lime juice to sell, weeded some beds, planted flowers, and harvested a small number of small yams.  Tomorrow will no doubt be a day that is same same ut different. Two people who apparently were gone for a few days just got back.  Zack and his girlfirend.  I didn´t meet his girlfriend yet but zack looks like a nice enough guy.  I am headed to bed, since I sleep outside, I am getting up wth the sun, which will be out i´m sure sooner than I would like.  I just realized how uninteresting all of this is and I promise that my next entry will be far better than these first two have been. What a rough start into the world of blogging. All things in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment